Introduction of ISO 14001:2015 certification: Fast growing era of Industrialization has created environment risk in different aspect. Considering Global Warming Risk, all the countries have to fulfill its environment commitment. Considering Environmental Crisis, ISOhave issued ISO 14001:2015 Standards to deal with environmental issues globally.
Adaption of ISO 14001:2015 should be a strategic Decision of any Organization; Design & Implementation & time required is mainly depend on the following factor
Present Policy, Procedure & Practice
Organizational Environmental Issue
- Environmental Objective of organisation
- Scope (Activities, Products or Services) of EMS of Organisation
- Environmental Impact Aspect of organisation
- Legal & Regulatory Requirement
Benefit of ISO 14001:2015 Certification: Considering today’s world concern of global warming and environmental aspect, each country have its commitment towards environmental issues. In such scenario EMS Certification help organisation in much way, some of these may be as below:
- ISO 14001:2015helps Organisation to reduce waste handling cost.
- Reduces environmental liability risks
- ISO 14001:2015 increases profitability by saving energy & better utilization of natural resources.
- ISO 14001:2015 Enhance branding of Organization.
- Continual improvement of environmental performances.
- Process through PDCA (plan Do Check Act)
- EMS Certification also help to Increase Profitability
- EMS helps business to ensure better compliance of legal & regulatory requirement.
Roadmap for QMS ISO 14001:2015: Roadmap and plan for ISO 14001::2015 Certification basically depend on various factors, but mainly following are the main factors of the EMS (ISO 14001:2015) Certification.
- Identify the applicability of ISO 14001:2015 to your organisation.
- Make Decision for ISO Implementation/Certification.
- Identify GAP Analysis.
- Make Implementation Plan.
- Opt PDCA [Plan-Do-Check-Act] cycle.
- Design, implement, aware about the Environmental Policy, Environmental Objectives, Impact Aspect Study & Documentation
- Establish & evaluate the system and procedure.
- Identify the boundaries of the management system and produce documented procedures as required.
- Ensure these procedures are suitable and adhered to the requirements.
- Once developed, internal audits are needed to ensure the system carries on working.
WHY SMART Business?
SMART Business is a leading company in Certification Services and Marketing Services.
SMART Business was established with a great team that has more than 10 years of experience in special fields with many of achievements.
SMART Business has many Lead Auditors, Specialized Experts and Marketing Experts.